Kelli is a Sports Performance Specialist at Centura Health where she designs and implements unique performance programs for all populations. Selman also helps coordinate the internship program for aspiring performance coaches. Previously, Selman worked at Michael Johnson Performance as a Performance Specialist, Internship Coordinator, and Education Coordinator for over 3 years. As an Education Coordinator, she instructed courses in China where she certified over 800 professionals in MJP's training system and methods with an age-specific approach. On a national level, Selman has presented for the National Strength & Conditioning Association for conferences and clinics. Selman received her Master's of Science in Sports Physiology and Bachelor's of Science in Applied Exercise Physiology from Texas A&M University. During her Master's, she was a volunteer graduate assistant for Aggie Athletics Strength & Conditioning. In 2016, she was awarded Employee of the Year for Texas A&M Rec Sports as a personal trainer and strength coach for club teams. Kelli competed in track and cross-country in high school and recreational sports as an adult. Kelli's purpose is to help others through training and educating.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA-CSCS)
- USA Weightlifting Level-1 Sports Performance Coach (USAW-L1)
- Certified Personal Training through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM-CPT)
- Certified NextGen Development Specialist (MJP-CNDS)
- Speed Specialization (MJP-Speed)
- Certified Vertimax Trainer