Reach your athletic potential
Please continue reading to view all our programs and memberships, which include both in-person and remote opportunities.
Our Membership Options
AWD (athletes with disabilities) will have the opportunity to purchase memberships and use some of the equipment that is availableExplore This Membership
Athletes who would like to follow a specific strength program can sign up for this membership to work with a coach on achieving performance goals.Explore This Membership
Athletes can purchase a membership that allows them access to our recovery roomExplore This Membership
Load Reducing Treadmill
Athletes can purchase a membership which will allow them to use the load reducing treadmill during certain timesExplore This Membership
Our programs are open to the community, and you do not need a referral to participate. If you would like to try out a program for free, call today at 719-776-4925
- General preparation assessment (geared towards prepping you for basic training)
- Specific preparation assessment (multiple assessments throughout training to help you gage improvements)
Strength and Power
- Golf (adult)
- High school specific sports (soccer, basketball, volleyball, hockey, etc)
- Developmental and Physical assessment for youth athletes to determine peak height velocity as a way to train “windows of opportunity” for youth athletes.
- Upper extremity risk assessment
- Lower extremity risk assessment
- VO2 max
- Lactate Threshold
Centura Health’s expertise in the field of health and medicine will provide UCCS students the competitive edge on new experiential learning opportunities. In addition, for patients seeking out the capabilities of an Olympic-level sports performance center accessible to all, look no further. Centura physicians’ unmatched expertise in sports medicine and orthopedics is now available exclusively at the Hybl Center with the goal to elevate the sports performance of athletes, while also providing an athlete care experience unlike anything available in the United States.
Meet Our Coaches